Monday, August 3, 2009

LIFE IS ONE BIG TO DO LIST

LIFE IS ONE BIG TO-DO LIST
A WOMAN’S LIFE AFTER 40
by Terri Lee Ryan
Eloquent Books
ISBN: 9781606935675
www.eloquentbooks.com

Terri Lee Ryan, marketing consultant and career coach, has penned a witty self-help book aimed at women over 40 regarding life’s unending chaotic moments and how to deal with them. Ryan focuses on issues ranging from lust versus love to aging parents, children, and pets. She writes about divorce, changes in friendships, dysfunctional families, career challenges, volunteering for charity work, along with dealing with housework, irritating people, computers, aging, and much more.

Life is One Big To-Do List addresses many important issues in a way readers will find humorous and relatable. Women over 40, as well as women and men of all ages, are sure to benefit from the author’s candid, cleverly-written text. Ryan poignantly ends with: “My goal is to live each day as if it was my last and keep a stock of pens and paper handy for my to-do lists, knowing that when I quit writing them, my life is over. I would urge you to do the same.” Well said.

No comments: